How to Reset Printer Canon iP2770 (try it now) – Although the Canon iP2770 and iP2700 printers are some of the printers that are quite popular because they are very good in terms of function and price. Some users of the Canon iP2770 and iP2700 printers still don’t know how to reset when experiencing the error code Error 5200 Waste ink Tank Absorber Full or Error 5200.
Best Ways to Reset Printer Canon iP2770 (try it now)
If your Canon iP2770 or iP2700 printer shows the error code Error 5200 Waste ink Tank Absorber Full or Error 5200, you don’t need to worry. The reason is, how to repair a Canon iP2770 or iP2700 printer is enough to just reset it.
To reset the Canon iP2770 or iP2700 printer is also very easy to do. In fact, there are 2 types of methods that you can try on your Canon iP2770 or iP2700 printer.
How to Reset Printer Canon iP2770 / iP2700
Printers that are often used quickly with a lot of work, make the printer experience errors. On Canon iP2770 and iP2700 printers, the error code will usually appear Error 5200 Waste ink Tank Absorber Full or Error 5200.
The printer cannot be used to print or print as usual. Even sometimes the printer will be stuck and not responding on your computer or laptop.
If you experience an error on your Canon iP2770 and iP2700 printer. Then you don’t need to panic. Here are 2 ways to repair Canon iP2770 and iP2700 printers through manual reset and software resetter.
1. How to Manually Reset Canon iP2770 / iP2700
The first way to reset the Canon iP2770 and iP2700 printers are manual without the help of software. By resetting the printer, you reset it completely so that it can overcome the error code that always appears on your canon printer.
This is how to reset the canon ip2770 printer without software:
- Turn off the Canon iP2770 and iP2700 printer machines first.
- Unplug the printer power plug from the mains.
- Press and hold the printer power button.
- In a state of pressing the button, turn your printer back on.
- Wait for 2-5 seconds press the Resume button 2 times and release it together with the power button.
To determine whether you have successfully reset the Canon iP2770 or iP2700 printer in total or not, go to Control Panner.
If in the printer settings there is a new printer option, it means that you have successfully reset the canon iP2770 or iP2700 printer in total to default or factory settings.
2. Software Resetter Printer Canon iP2770
The second way to reset the Canon iP2770 / iP2700 printer is with the help of a software resetter. You can also use this software to reset the Canon printer completely and thoroughly.
How to reset Canon iP2770 / iP2700 printer using the latest resetter:
- If the printer is on, turn it off first.
- Press the Resume button for a few moments.
- In a state of pressing the Resume button, continue to press the Power button simultaneously until the green indicator light is on.
- Release the Resume button but keep the Power button pressed.
- In a state of pressing the Power button, press the Resume button 5 times until the light changes color to orange.
- Then release the two buttons.
- The light will flash and turn green.
- The computer will detect a new printer device which means that you have entered Service Mode.
- Download and install the Canon iP2770/iP2700 resetter software.
- Open the Canon iP2700 printer resetter application or software.
- Click the MAIN button to give a print command that says D=000.0
- Next, click the EEPROM Clear button to reset the printer.
- Finally, click the EEPROM button to print some text.
- Turn off the printer and your printer has been successfully reset when it is on.
Those are the 2 ways to reset the Canon iP2770 and iP2700 printers manually and totally and how to reset them with the help of a software resetter. You can use this method to fix Canon iP2770 and iP2700 printers that always appear in error codes.
Thank you for reading the article.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website techrizwa.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every day.