How to Root and Install TWRP Oppo A37F (100% Working) 2021 – Good News for all Oppo A37f users. Now you can download the latest TWRP Recovery for Oppo A37f. By following these steps, you can root and install TWRP Recovery For Oppo A37f.
How to Root and Install TWRP Oppo A37F (100% Working)
In this guide, you can download and install TWRP Recovery on Oppo A37f. This Is the Official TWRP Recovery for Oppo A37f. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Oppo A37f. TWRP Recovery comes with version 3.1.0-0 which has Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
Also, read related article:
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi GO
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A40 (100% Working)
- How To Root Lenovo A6000 Plus Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Xiaomi Mi 8 (100% Working)
This is a tutorial to install the latest TWRP for Oppo A37f. Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Oppo A37f. today and Read the steps below. If you install Custom Recovery on Oppo A37f, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels, or any zip file like Xposed. Read this tutorial carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Oppo A37f.
Oppo A37f specifications
The Oppo A37f features a 5.5 inch AMOLED Optic display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor which is hit with 6GB or 8GB RAM and comes with 64/128 GB of onboard storage. . No microSD card support.
Oppo A37f comes with a Dual 12 MP Camera on the back with f / 2.1 aperture and is equipped with OIS, phase detection autofocus, and LED flash, it also has 8MP on the front for selfie shots.
The smartphone will come out of the box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat wrapped in Oxygen OS. Oppo The A37f supports dual sim and has a Type-C 1.0 reversible connector. Other connectivity options are Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Fingerprint (front), and GPS.
TECHRIZWA.COM is not responsible for any damage to your cellphone while following this tutorial.
- This tutorial is for How to Root and install TWRP on Oppo A37f
- You have to unlock Bootloader on Oppo A37f.
- You need a Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire SuperSU.zip
- Charge your phone battery up to at least 70%
- Buckup your phone just in case you need it later
- Download the Minimal ADB Tool.
- Download TWRP Oppo A37F
- Make sure you have followed the steps correctly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage you make to your cellphone.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Oppo A37f
Enable USB Debugging
To Enable USB Debugging, First of all, you have to enable Developer Options on your phone.
To activate, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “ Developer options enabled”.
Once your developer options are active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer options -> Enable USB Debugging.
On your PC / Laptop Go to extracted ADB Folder and Open Command Window by pressing Shift Key + Mouse Right Click.
Now connect PC to Mobile with USB Cable.
You need to Reboot the phone to Bootloader – To reboot, type the following command from below in the Command window you open.
ADB reboot bootloader
Your phone will boot into the bootloader, If it doesn’t boot then make sure your USB cables and drivers have been installed properly.
Now type the below command in your command window.
This command will list the connected cellphone. When your cell phone serial number appears, you are ready to go and can continue. If the phone is NOT registered it indicates that your drivers are not installed properly. In order for you to continue, you have to repair your drivers so that your phone is listed under fastboot devices.
To flash recovery, type command. (Make sure the TWRP IMG name, if you change the name to recovery.img, then after flash recovery, type recovery.img)
fastboot flash recovery recovery
Now if it shows a command like this then reboot your device. TWRP has been installed successfully. Enjoy.
So, that was about how to install TWRP on Oppo A37f. Now go to how to root Oppo A37F without a PC.
Below are 2 ways to root your Oppo A37F.
HOW TO ROOT Oppo A37f Without PC with TWRP RECOVERY
- You may have downloaded the SuperSu zip file from the section above that you need.
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory
- Boot your phone into TWRP by pressing the ” Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select SuperSu Zip
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
- Yes, Now root should work if you installed it correctly.
- To verify, Open Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check root status. If the root checker app says root access is available then Enjoy you have root on your Oppo A37f.
How to Root Oppo A37F without PC with KingRoot
Step 1: To get started, download the Kingroot application onto your Oppo A37F phone. Once downloaded, tap on kingroot.apk to install the app on your smartphone.
Step 2: After installing kingroot, launch it on your device. Since your device is not rooted, you will get the following message: Root Access Unavailable.
Step 3: Now, click on the blue ” Start Root ” button to start the rooting process. During the rooting process, you will get the following message: Rooting. Please, don’t worry if your device reboots.
Step 4: After the rooting process is complete, you will get the following message: Root Successfully.
There he is. Now you have successfully finished root Oppo A37F without PC. To confirm, open your Applications menu and look for the KingUser application. If you can find it there, your phone is rooted successfully. Or, you can confirm root privileges on your cellphone by using the Root Checker Application.
If you are having trouble following this procedure to root and install TWRP Oppo A37F, please let me know in the comments.