How to Root and Install TWRP Realme 5i Without PC – Before doing so, you must open the UBL and install your TWRP Realme 5i.
How to Root and Install TWRP Realme 5i Without PC
Realme recently released Realme 5i along with Realme X2 and X2 Pro in Indonesia and just like before, Realme 5i will become a very famous smartphone in Indonesia. Coming with the specs, it comes with a large 6.52-inch HD + (720 x 1600) display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
Also, read related article:
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi GO
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A40 (100% Working)
- How To Root Lenovo A6000 Plus Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Xiaomi Mi 8 (100% Working)
Before rooting and installing TWRP Realme 5i, let’s take a peek at the specifications of this cellphone.
Realme 5i specifications
This Realme 5i is a device recently launched by Realme. It has some great features, Here are some Key Specifications for Realme 5i:
- This phone comes with a 6.5 inch HD IPS LCD display of 720 x 1600 pixels.
- Realme 5i is powered by Snapdragon 665 which is an Octa-Core CPU.
- It has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB Internal Storage.
- Moving on to the OS this device runs on Android 10.0 (Q) Realme UI.
- Camera – This camera has a Quad Rear-Facing Camera 12 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP and Front-Facing is an 8 MP shooter.
- Moving on to the battery it has a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery.
What is TWRP?
TWRP is a custom recovery that you can install on your device to install a flashable zip file. Our smartphone comes with stock recovery which makes it impossible to install external flashable files like custom ROMs, SuperSu, Mods, etc. But with the help of custom recovery, I can do many things. TWRP is easy to install on any Android device, but the condition is to unlock the bootloader of that device first.
What are the Advantages of TWRP?
- You can install custom ROMs like LineageOS, Remix Resurrection, etc.
- You can root your device by installing the SuperSu zip file.
- You can take an android device backup very easily.
- You can install MOD easily.
What Are the Disadvantages of TWRP?
- You will lose your device warranty forever.
- You may get a bootloop when installing a custom ROM.
- You can damage your device if you don’t pay attention while installing any ROM.
- You will not receive official OTA Updates from the Company.
Now, you know the disadvantages and advantages of installing TWRP. If you want to know how to install TWRP Relame 5i below.
- This guide is only for Realme 5i.
- Your device battery must be 50% charged or more.
- You must need a PC or Laptop which works together with a USB cable.
- Take a backup of your important files, photos, etc.
- Download and Install ADB and Fastboot Driver
- Download TWRP recovery image | Download |
- Download Magical | Download |
- Follow all steps carefully.
How to Install TWRP Realme 5i
Note: – Before proceeding makes sure to unlock the bootloader of your Realme 5i without unlocking the bootloader, you cannot install TWRP recovery.
- First of all, download the TWRP IMG from above on your PC.
- Now Enable USB debugging on your Realme 5i by going to Settings> About Phone> Build Number (Tap on it 7 times to enable developer options)> Developer Options> Enable USB Debugging.
- Copy the TWRP image in the same folder where you installed ADB and Fastboot drivers.
- Open a command prompt window in the same folder by holding shift and clicking your right mouse button, like this: –
- Boot your device into fastboot mode. You can do this by turning off your device and then pressing the Volume Up button and the power button at the same time.
- Connect your device to the PC with the help of a USB cable and let the PC detect your device so that it can install all the necessary drivers itself.
- Now type this command in the Command Prompt / Powershell window
This command will tell you whether your device is properly connected or not. If it doesn’t show your device name in the window then you will have to reconnect your device and install the driver manually.
- Now type this command: –
fastboot reboot bootloader
- Now type this one: –
fastboot flash twrp.img
Replace TWRP.img with the actual name of your TWRP image.
- After the installation process is complete. You can type this command to reboot your device: –
- Now you have successfully installed the TWRP image on your device. Now you are ready to flash SuperSu zip to root realme 5i.
How to Root Realme 5i without a PC
After installing TWRP, now you can Root Realme 5i without a PC. Here’s the tutorial.
- So, first of all, Download Latest Magisk and paste it into the root of your SD Card.
- Now, Power off your device and boot your device into custom recovery by pressing and holding the volume up button + power button at the same time.
- Now if you have TWRP installed then a screen will open something like this: –
- Now, you have to knock the install button and then searched for a location where you have pasted Magisk and then select the file Magisk and then Scroll to the right to begin the installation process. Take a look at the image for reference.
- Wait and once it’s done reboot your device.
- Done, you have rooted realme 5i without a PC
It’s easy not to root Realme 5i without a PC. By installing TWRP realme 5i you can root without a PC.
Hopefully, this article can be of use to you.