How To Root LG L60 Without PC Laptop Easily 2021 – LG L60 is a high-quality Android smartphone, which comes with a 4.3-inch touchscreen display, is powered by a 1.3 GHz Dual-core processor along with 512 MB RAM and the device runs on Android v 4.4.2 (KitKat) operating system. If you are using this smartphone and looking for a way to root it, you are in the right place because I have shared the tutorial to root LG L60 here.
How To Root LG L60 Without PC Laptop 2021
By following the rooting tutorial given here, you will be able to root the LG L60 smartphone without using a computer. Once the device is rooted, you can install custom recoveries, remove unwanted pre-installed apps, install custom-built Android apps, etc.
Also, read related article:
- How to Root Samsung A3 That is Safe, Easy, and Latest
- [100% Successful Test] How to Root Redmi 2 Without Hassle
- 3 Ways to Root All Types of Android Without PC
- [Work 100%] How to Root HP ZTE V815W
WARNING: Rooting your LG L60 phone will void its warranty, and you can’t claim it until you unroot your device. So, think carefully about this before starting with the root procedure.
1) The Root procedure given here is not a data format process, but just a precaution there is a need to take a copy of your personal data on your smartphone.
2) Make sure your smartphone has a battery backup of at least 50-60% because the root process takes a long time.
3) Next, activate “Unknown Sources” by: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Only by enabling this option, your device will allow the Easilyinstallation of apps from unknown sources.
Tutorial To Root LG L60
1) To get started, download the Kingroot app onto your LG L60 device. Once downloaded, tap on kingroot.apk to install the app on your smartphone.
2) After installing kingroot, run it on your device. Since your device has not been rooted, you will get the following message: Root Access Is Unavailable
3) Now, click on the blue “Start Root” button to start the rooting process. During the rooting process, you will see the following message: Rooting. Rooting. Plz, don’t worry if your device reboots
4) After the rooting process is complete, you will get the following message: Root Successfully.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted LG L60 without a computer. To perform a test, open your menu and look for the KingUser application. If you can find it means that your device is rooted successfully. Alternatively, you can confirm the root of your smartphone by using the Root Checker app.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website techrizwa.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every day