How to Root Samsung Galaxy A30 Easily 2021 – In this article, I will share with you how to root the Samsung Galaxy A30 smartphone without a PC. And with tutorials; easy step-by-step instructions on how to successfully root. So, let’s jump right into the tutorial guide. Stay to the end.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A30 Easily
The Samsung Galaxy A30 comes with Excellent Mid-range hardware and Perfect software. After Samsung released their One UI Pie 9.0 version, there were a lot of Optimizations done at the software level.
Also, read related article:
- 4 Ways to Root Realme C1 Easily (100% Working)
- 4 Ways to Root and Install TWRP Oppo F1S Without PC
- 3 Ways to Root Redmi 4A Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Redmi 5A (100% Working)
Compare to their Old OS, Performs Well. Most of the users root their phones because Samsung will feel sluggish due to Bloatware and Custom Skin OS apps. But, One UI performs better. So, If you are a regular user, you don’t need to root your phone. But,
Samsung Galaxy A30 specifications
Below are some of the main features and specifications of the recently launched Samsung Galaxy A30 smartphone.
- First, it has a 6.4-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Total 403 pixels per inch.
- And the Samsung Galaxy A30 is also equipped with an Android 9 Pie.
- This phone has the Exynos 7885 chipset.
- This smartphone also comes with 4GB / 3GB Ram and 64GB / 32GB storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensors are – 16MP + 5MP dual rear cameras and 16MP front cameras.
- The battery on this phone is a non-removable 4000 mAh.
Why root the Samsung Galaxy A30?
You must have a compelling reason to root. Samsung Already released One UI 9.0 Pie and it has been optimized. Your phone has More than 4GB RAM Enough to use daily apps without years of lag. You can use this device without lag for years until Samsung messes with some Bloatware. But outside, this is not an excuse, you are addicted to some root applications, or you are a Samsung custom ROM user, But if you want to root out of curiosity, I advise you, do not root if you have no experience.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A30 SM-A305F
First of all, thanks to bleed by – the XDA developer for inventing this way, and this genius was the one who invented and raised Magisk. The Samsung Galaxy A30 International variant comes with a flexible bootloader. This means that the smartphone can be rooted easily. Apart from that, the device can accept installing TWRP or other custom recovery files/apps. Don’t try it with US Snapdragon Variants like Verizon devices. They come with a locked Bootloader.
But in the method below, we will Root the Samsung Galaxy A30 using Magisk instead of TWRP. You can install TWRP using the official App when it is released. TWRP is a special recovery file that must be installed on your Samsung Galaxy device as you can root it successfully. In this article, we explain the easiest method to follow and install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A30. However, the tool needed to root this device is the Magisk App.
With the help of TWRP Recovery, you can quickly flash the latest version of Magisk to your A30 to get root access. Before sharing tutorials, you may want to know that, with TWRP recovery that is on your device, you can easily install custom ROMs or firmware.
Things to check;
- Check your device model number.
- Install the Latest Magisk Manager.
- Make sure your device battery is charged above 50%
- Back up your current files and data – Complete Data Loss Process (save on external storage).
- You can’t use Samsung Pay, the Secure folder, and some official Samsung apps.
- You cannot update your firmware, to get new firmware you have to follow the steps below with the latest firmware.
- Read the full tutorial before proceeding.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on your phone. To do this; go to settings >>> about >>> Tap on “Build Number” 7-10 times consistently to enable “Developer Options,” then go to “Developer Options” and enable USB Debugging Mode and Open OEM. There is no complicated process on the Samsung Galaxy A30.
- Download and install Samsung USB drivers to your computer system.
- Also, download the ODIN software. Select the Oreo version above in the ODIN list. Install ODIN on your PC.
- Download Samsung Galaxy A30 Firmware and save it on your Device’s Internal Storage. Your current OS version and AP and CSC Downloaded Version must be the same.
- You can use Phone Info to find out your firmware version.
- Download 7Zip-ZS and LZ4 Install both on your PC. Extract the files in the downloaded firmware using 7Zip-ZS. You will get four files. Click on AP File and Extract again. You will get several files along with boot.img.lz4. Copy boot.img.lz4 to the folder where LZ4 is installed. Convert the lz4 file to a .img file. After conversion, copy the boot.img file to your phone.
- Download Magisk Manager (Download Latest version) or Canary Magisk and Install it on your phone. Open Installed Magisk and Select Install in Magisk, It will ask for a zip file and Patch Boot Image File. Select the Boot Image file.
- Navigate to the Boot Image File you copied and patch the file.
- Wait for the process to complete, In the end, you will get a magisk .tar tar file patched. The .tar file will be in the same folder where you have the Stock firmware file.
- Copy magisk_patched.tar file to your PC.
How to Flash Patched Boot Image using ODIN
- Turn off your cell phone. Enter Download mode-> Volume Down + Volume Up Button and Connect Your Phone to PC via USB Cable, Once Samsung Logo Appears Release all buttons.
- After entering Download Mode, a Warning will appear, press the Volume Up button to continue.
- Launch the Odin App.
- This Will Display the added message.
- If you don’t get this message, repeat the steps above.
- After Obtaining Additional Message Select, AP / PDA Button then Browse for Firmware file selecting it. Uncheck Auto-Reboot.
- Press Start, wait for the task to complete. After the process is complete, Press Volume Down + Power button to exit Download mode. When the screen turns off, Immediately Press the Volume Up + Power button to boot into recovery mode.
- After entering Stock recovery mode, Go to Delete Data / Factory Reset and Select Yes to wipe data. This will erase the data stored on your device.
Boot into Rooted OS
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button, release all buttons once Bootloader warning appears. You have to set up your device like a new device. You can select root status using Root Checker.
- Boot recovery – Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button, release the button while you hold the Volume Up button.
- You will see Magisk Manager in your Applications menu. If you can’t find the app, you can install Magisk Manager on your phone.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A30 without PC
IMPORTANT Points before rooting Samsung Galaxy A30:
- First, charge your phone 50%. (to avoid distraction)
- And make sure to Unlock the bootloader before rooting.
- Before rooting, install TWRP Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy A30.
- This guide is only for rooting the Samsung Galaxy A30 Android smartphone.
- Techrizwa.com is not responsible if there is a problem with the device. Please do so at your own risk.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A30 without PC with SuperSU
- In this method, we will flash a zip file from TWRP or CWM. So make sure to install a custom recovery on your phone. (Link above in the topic IMPORTANT POINTS before rooting)
- First of all, Download the Super SU Zip file and save it to the internal or external storage of the Samsung Galaxy A30.
- And now boot into TWRP Recovery or CWM recovery.
- Next, you will see several options, Tap on INSTALL or FLASH. Select SuperSU file from storage.
- Click on confirm Flash or Swipe to flash.
- That’s it after the process is successful, tap on the reboot option. Now the phone will reboot.
- Congratulations, you have rooted the Samsung Galaxy A30. You will see the SuperSU application in the applications menu.
- If TWRP or CWM recovery is still not available for the device then don’t try to root your device with this method. You can damage your device.
Root Samsung Galaxy A30 without PC with KingRoot
- First, you need to download the KingRoot app on your Samsung Galaxy A30.
- And then Install the App on the phone. Also, enable unknown sources in the settings menu.
- And now open the app on your Samsung Galaxy A30 smartphone and click on the “big button – No Root Permission”.
- Don’t touch your screen while the process is in progress.
- That’s it, your Samsung Galaxy A30 has root access now.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A30 with Magisk Manager
- First, you need TWRP Recovery or CWM Recovery to root via this method.
- And also Download the latest Magisk Zip File.
- And now boot the Samsung Galaxy A30 into Recovery mode.
- Then go to Install> Select Magisk Zip File> Swipe to Install.
- That’s it, finally, the Samsung Galaxy A30 has root access via Magisk installation.
So, that’s it for the step-by-step guide, I hope this article helped you to successfully root your Samsung Galaxy A30. And also if you have any questions let me know in the comments section below.