How to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 Without PC (100% Working) – In this article, I will share a tutorial with you on how to root the Samsung Galaxy A50 without a PC. The Samsung Galaxy A50 comes with good specifications such as 6 GB RAM and One UI 9.0 Pie firmware, so as a rooting participant; You want you can follow this process.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 Without PC (100% Working)
Why do I say this? Because 6 GB RAM is more than enough, we Root my device for two main reasons, Remove Bloatware and use Custom OS. In the rare category If you are a user who can not live without some necessary root applications.
Also, read related article:
- How to Root and Install TWRP on Lenovo Z6 Youth 2021
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi GO
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A40 (100% Working)
- How To Root Lenovo A6000 Plus Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Xiaomi Mi 8 (100% Working)
You have enough internal memory and RAM so you can live with Bloatware, In this tutorial, we are going to root a Samsung Galaxy A50 without using a PC.
Yes, it is now possible to get root access on the Samsung Galaxy A50 phone. Once rooted, you can easily install a custom ROM on the Galaxy A50. Apart from that, you can also install TWRP on Galaxy A50.
After rooting you can even wipe data, cache, overclock and underclock, create Nandroid backups, increase internal memory, and much more. There are many Android apps on the Google Play Store to root Android phones and tablets.
Some of them are Kingroot, Kingoroot, Flashify, Root master, etc. However, if you are getting root error in the Kingroot app then use the method given below.
Rooting the Galaxy A50 will void the warranty. If your device gets damaged during this process then dlinksetupwizard will not be responsible for it. Please proceed at your own risk.
What do you mean by Root?
Root or Rooting phone means you can now take full control of your Android device. After rooting, the smartphone has the ability to customize out of bounds. So, there are several benefits of rooting the Samsung Galaxy A50. So, let’s see what the benefits are.
Advantages or Benefits of Root on the Samsung Galaxy A50?
Well, here are some of the advantages of rooting an Android phone on the Samsung Galaxy A50:
- First of all, the user controls the phone.
- And also customize the user interface and control the CPU and GPU frequencies.
- There are also various Mods available that can be downloaded for free.
- You can also, Install Custom Roms on your phone.
- In conclusion, you can customize the Samsung Galaxy A50 Android phone to your heart’s content.
So above are some of the main benefits of rooting your Android smartphone. But is everything all right? NOT. Below are some of the drawbacks of rooting the phone.
Disadvantages of Root Samsung Galaxy A50?
Now let’s take a look at some of the cons of rooting the Samsung Galaxy A50 smartphone :
- First, the warranty does not apply after rooting the device.
- And your phone can Bootlop (If something goes wrong)
- Also, performance issues may arise due to a lack of optimization for a particular model.
So now that you have seen the Pros and Cons of rooting the Samsung Galaxy A50, Let’s have a look at a step-by-step tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy A50 without a PC.
About the Samsung Galaxy A50
Below are some of the main features and specifications of the recently launched Samsung Galaxy A50 smartphone.
- First, it has a 6.4-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Total 403 pixels per inch.
- And the Samsung Galaxy A50 is also equipped with Android 9 Pie.
- And under the hood, this phone has an Exynos 9610 chipset.
- The phone also comes with 4GB / 6GB Ram and 64GB / 128GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensors are – 25MP + 8MP + 5MP triple rear camera and 25MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on this phone is a non-removable 4000 mAh.
Prerequisites to Root Samsung A50:
- Make sure your phone is at least 50% charged.
- This process requires TWRP to be installed on your phone.
Easy Ways to Root Samsung Galaxy A50
Method 1: Root Samsung Galaxy A50 with Magisk without PC
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy A50:
Step 1: Download Magisk.zip.
Step 2: Turn off your phone completely.
Step 3: Now boot into TWRP. To do so, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time.
Note: If you can’t boot into recovery then use the TWRP Manager app from the Google Play Store.
Step 4: From TWRP main menu, click on the Install option.
This will show you all the files and folders present on your device storage.
Step 6: Just select the downloaded Magisk.zip file.
Step 7: Now swipe right to start the Galaxy A50 root process.
Root won’t be finished in a few minutes. So be patient and wait. Once done, a successful message will appear on the screen.
Step 6: Now restart your phone by selecting the Reboot System option.
Finally! This is how you can root Samsung Galaxy A50 using Magisk and TWRP. To confirm the same, use the Root Checker app from the Google Play Store.
Method 2: Root Samsung Galaxy A50 using SuperSU
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy A50:
Step 1: Download SuperSU.zip.
Step 2: As with Method 1, turn off your phone and boot into TWRP.
Step 3: In TWRP, click on the Install option from the main screen.
Step 4: Navigate to the downloaded SuperSU.zip file and select it.
Step 5: On the next page, swipe right to start the Galaxy A50 root process.
As soon as the process is complete, a successful root message will appear as shown below.
Finally! You have successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy A50 using SuperSU. Please flash ROM on Galaxy A50, install the kernel, mods like Xposed framework, etc.