How to Overcome a Laptop Screen That Often, Try it Now 2021 – Who doesn’t panic if suddenly the screen display on their laptop has an error like blinking itself? Of course, you don’t want this to happen on your device.
How to Overcome a Laptop Screen that Often, try it now 2021
Everyone wants their laptop to run normally, besides the role of this device is really needed, who wants to spend expensive money to fix damage to the laptop device.
Well, here we will discuss or get to know one common problem such as the LCD screen flickering and we will also provide solutions on how to deal with cases like that occur on your laptop.
- How to delete google application history on iPhone Step by Step
- 4 Ways to Delete Google Search History on PC and android
- Before that, make sure you first identify the reason why your laptop screen can flicker? There are two reasons that can cause this to happen, the first is from internal factors or software and the second can be from external factors, namely hardware.
If the screen flashes after the laptop have suffered damage such as falling, being crushed or due to age, it may be due to hardware damage. However, if the damage occurs after updating the system, viruses, installing applications, and many other activities, it could be caused by a system software that failed to work.
How to Fix a Flashing Laptop Screen
Many laptop owners often experience problems with a flickering laptop screen. But before you fix it, there are many causes for the laptop screen to flicker. And you can try some of the ways below:
1. Laptop Screen Blinking Due to VGA Driver Error
Alright, maybe we’ll just start with the first one from the software factor. Generally, this flickering screen symptom is often caused by a VGA driver that fails to work, aka an error, so to solve this problem, please refer to the explanation below:
- Please open ” File Explorer “.
- Right-click on the ” This PC ” menu.
- If you have just press the ” Manage ” button.
- After the Computer Management pop-up appears, you can select ” Device Manager “.
- In the menu on the right, press ” Display adapter “.
- There will appear VGA installed on your laptop, and right-click AMD Radeon TM R5 then press ” Disable “.
- Before we enable it again, first clean the VGA using the ” Driver Sweeper ” application, you can download the application first.
Click here to download
- Install and open the application.
- Check the VGA option, in this example, we check ” AMD Display “.
- When you press ” Analyse “.
- Wait until a display like this appears:
- Next, you live ” Clean “.
- Finally, return to Computer Management and return the AMD Radeon TM R5 to the ” Enable ” position.
- Good luck.
If this method still doesn’t work, it could be possible that your laptop screen flickering problem is caused by hardware damage. If you have this, the step or action you can take is to disassemble the LCD screen.
2. Laptop Screen Flashes Due to Hardware Problem
Well, because the problem lies in the LCD hardware, the part that might be a little tricky is finding the hook bolt to open the laptop case.
Several models and brands of laptops certainly have different positions, make sure you can find and successfully open the LCD casing. And here you make a tutorial on how to clean the flexible connector of a laptop screen sourced from the Frescom Channel.
- Make sure the laptop is off.
- If your laptop model still uses a removable type of battery, please remove the battery, otherwise leave it as long as there is no incoming power from the charger cable.
- Unscrew the screws and hooks of the laptop LCD screen case.
- If everything is done, slowly open it starting from the front frame first.
- Next, remove the laptop LCD panel hook bolt.
- Then lift it slowly and don’t let any cables break.
- Disconnect the flexible cable connector that is connected to the LCD panel, usually located at the bottom so that it is one with other devices.
- Clean the connector with a soft material.
- Put the flex connector back in its original position, making sure you’ve completely screwed it in.
- It is recommended to provide adhesive so that it does not come off during use or repeated cases such as screen flickering.
- Then return the LCD panel to its original position, and replace the adhesive bolts.
- Replace the LCD screen frame and its screws.
- Finally, just turn on the laptop.
Thank you for reading the article This article will help you. How to Overcome a Laptop Screen That Often.