How to Restore Deleted Files on Android Without Root 2021 – Deleting any type of file on an Android device indicates that the deleted file is permanent. Unlike a laptop or PC that has the Recycle Bin feature. So, files that have been deleted have not been completely deleted.
How to Restore Deleted Files on Android Without Root 2021
Even so, for those of you smartphone users today, you don’t need to worry. You can restore files that have been deleted on Android without having to do the root process very easy.
How to Restore Deleted Files Without Root Process on Android 2021
Recovering deleted files on Android without having to do the root process has several methods, including:
Dumpster is an application that works in much the same way as the Recycle Bin on a computer. Dumpsters are very easy to use. This is because it looks very user-friendly. Some of the features owned by Dumpster include:
- Recovers various types of deleted files such as videos, photos, music, and almost all types of files. This application does not require a smartphone rooting process.
- The privacy security system uses a special lock screen.
- Does not require an internet network.
- Uninstalled apps can be recovered.
- Preview deleted files before the recovery process.
- Restore deleted files with just one tap.
- Auto scheduled items that have been deleted
Steps to restore files using the Dumpster application:
- Download and install the Dumpster application.
- Open this application, then select the type of file you want to restore. If confused just select all of them.
- After the file scanning is done, several files that have been deleted will appear. Choose which files you want to restore.
- If so, click Restore to restore files that were previously deleted.
The thing to remember is that this method can only recover files if the application is already installed on the smartphone before deleting files.
2. Mobikin Doctor
The next method that you can use is the Mobikin Doctor application. Various kinds of files can be recovered with a fast process using this application. This application can be used for Android devices with a number of more than 2000.
You can see in advance which files will be restored so that it can save time. You need a PC or laptop to be able to use this application. Steps to use the Mobikin Doctor application:
- Download the app for Mobikin Doctor
- Once installed, connect the smartphone to the PC. Then the Mobikin Doctor application will ask for access to the smartphone. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
- After you enter it on the phone, the screen will start automatically.
- For a few seconds Mobikin will recognize your device. Then choose what type of data to recover.
- Missing data will appear for approximately 18 seconds.
- Mobikin will automatically restore lost data.
The application that can be used to restore deleted files on the next Android is Recuva. You need a PC or laptop to be able to use this Recuva application. So, prepare your PC or laptop first before applying each step. Steps to use the Recuva app:
- Download, then install and run the Recuva application.
- Connect the Android device using a USB cable that supports data transfer.
- Open the Recuva application and choose which files to save.
- Recuva will search for files that have been deleted.
- If Recuva has found the missing file, save the file to a different place.
- We recommend that to prevent corrupted files, store them on the laptop hard drive.
- After everything is back, it can be moved to your Android SD card.
4. FonePaw Android Data Recovery
FonePaw Android Data Recovery is an application that can be used to restore files but must use a laptop or PC. Steps to use the FonePaw Android Data Recovery application:
- Install the FonePaw Android Data Recovery application.
- Run the application, then connect the device to a PC or laptop.
- Then an option will appear on the screen in the form of the type of file to be restored, then click Next.
- The deleted files will appear. Select which file you want to restore. If so, click Recover.
- Choose the storage location you want and wait for the software to work until the process is complete.
5. Photo Recovery
The last way is to use the Photo Recovery application. This application interface is very simple so it is very user-friendly. Steps to use Photo Recovery to restore files:
- Download the Photo Recovery application.
- Do the application installation on your Android.
- After that open the application, then click Recovery method 1/2.
- The app will scan automatically and restore deleted files on your Android.
- Then click finish, view recovery photos and the process is complete.
Some of the above methods can be used as a reference to restore deleted files on Android without having to do the root process. So, important files that have been deleted can be restored very easily.