How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi GO 2021 – Today I will guide you on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root on Redmi Go. TWRP Recovery is considered as one of the important contributions from active developers that Android has. TWRP recovery helps install Custom ROM, Kernel, Mods, Root, or even back up and restore any ROM.
How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi GO
Maybe you are wondering how to root and install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Go. You can simply follow the tutorial given here.
Also, read related article:
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A40 (100% Working)
- How To Root Lenovo A6000 Plus Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy S10 S10+ and S10E
- [100% Test Work] 5 Ways to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Without PC
After you install, you can flash Super SU or Magisk to root your device very fast. Before we install TWRP Recovery, let us understand what is TWRP Recovery and its advantages.
What is TWRP Recovery:
TWRP short for TeamWin Recovery Project is a touch-based and open-source custom recovery for Android devices. This is the best recovery after ClockworkMod (aka CWM). Unlike Stock Recovery, TWRP helps to install Custom ROM, Kernel, Mods, or even root any Android device in just a few simple steps.
Project (TWRP) is a custom image recovery application for Android-based devices. It provides a touch-enabled interface that allows the user to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, a function often not supported by stock recovery images. Therefore, it is often installed when rooting an Android device, although it does not depend on the device being rooted to install.
Advantages of TWRP recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Go using TWRP
- You can flash the modding zip file to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable SuperSU zip
- You can install Magisk on Xiaomi Redmi Go
- Easily Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Easy access to restore Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash image files using TWRP Recovery on Redmi Go.
- It’s easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Redmi Go.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Before doing this tutorial, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will lose your warranty and if you don’t read the steps and make a mistake it could damage your device. That won’t happen even if you carefully follow my step-by-step guide.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Go
Remember this tutorial is for installing TWRP Recovery on Redmi Go, so don’t try to do the same on any other device.
Prerequisites for Installing TWRP Redmi Go:
- This tutorial is for installing TWRP on Redmi Go
- You have to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Go
- You need a Laptop or PC.
- Charge your phone battery up to at least 70%
- Install the Latest Xiaomi USB Drivers.
- Download TWRP Recovery here
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tools
- Make sure you have followed the steps correctly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage you make to your phone.
How to Install TWRP Redmi Go using Adb Command Window:
- Launch it which requires administrator rights.
- Click Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or No to not.
- Press Yes to install ADB system-wide or No for current users only
- Click Yes to install the Driver or No to skip
- Continue Driver installation
- 15 seconds have passed – this will complete the XDA-Source process
- And now open the folder – “TWRP. img “
- Next, open a command window in the folder itself. To do that, Shift + Right Click on an empty space and select open command window.
- Now, connect your Xiaomi Redmi Go to your PC.
- And, boot your Xiaomi Redmi Go device into Fastboot mode. To do so type the following code in the command window ADB reboot bootloader Now the device will boot into Fastboot mode. After that, type the following code – fastboot flash recovery TWRP-2.8.xx-xxx.img.
- And replace the TWRP.img above with the name of your TWRP recovery image file.
- Now it will start flashing TWRP Recovery and after that type the following – reboot fastboot
- This command will reboot your device.
- And congrats, you have finally successfully installed TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi Go.
Dlinksetupwizard will not be held responsible for any damage caused to your device while following this Guide. Do it at your own risk. Remember rooting or installing a Custom Recovery will void your phone warranty.
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi Go:
To root redmi go you need TWRP supported recovery or any root application. With the help of application rooting, you can root Xiaomi Redmi Go without a PC / Computer. Here in this guide, we already have TWRP recovery supported, so I will guide here to flash superSU or Magisk to root your phone. Before rooting, let’s understand What is rooting on an Android Phone?
What Does Root Mean?
Root doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the terms hacking to rooting. In fact, that’s not true at all. Well, Rooting for Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android phone. This means you are removing restrictions and restrictions from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unworkable tasks.
By Rooting Xiaomi Redmi Go, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore the device any time without any problem.
Advantages of Root Redmi Go:
- You can get access to all files on your Xiaomi Redmi Go, even the files present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can improve the performance of your Xiaomi Redmi Go by overclocking it.
- By rooting, you can increase battery life by underclocking the Xiaomi Redmi Go.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Xiaomi Redmi Go.
- You can block Ads on any Android app like Youtube and other game-related apps.
- With Root Xiaomi Redmi Go, you can View, Edit or Delete any system files inside the root directory.
- You can install Xposed Framework and lots of Xposed module support.
Tutorial to Root Redmi Go:
Here is a tutorial on how to root the Xiaomi Redmi Go smartphone. Make sure to download SuperSU or Magisk to root your phone.
- Please download magisk and place the file in the internal memory where it is easy to find.
- Then please go to the TWRP menu by pressing volume (+) and at the same time turning it off (Off).
- If you enter TWRP mode, magisk the Flash file.
- As a precaution to avoid bootloop after the restart, please Flash File No. DM-Encrypting Verity neutralizer.
- When you are finished, click Restart.
- Congratulations, your redmi go has been successfully rooted.
This is very easy to do ROOT on Redmi Go, so of course, it’s easy, because now the Redmi Go Community has grown faster, so being able to do this type of ROOT will certainly not be a difficult problem to do.