4 Ways to Root Oppo A1K Without PC 100% Working 2021 – Do you have an Oppo A1K cellphone and want to root it. If yes, then today I will share a tutorial with you on How to Root Oppo A1K easily without needing a PC.
4 Ways to Root Oppo A1K Without PC 100% Working
Who doesn’t want to get the most out of your Android device, By rooting you will get full access on Android such as, Install premium themes, Mod, Change Oppo Fonts, etc.
Also, read related article:
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi GO
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A40 (100% Working)
- How To Root Lenovo A6000 Plus Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Xiaomi Mi 8 (100% Working)
Before entering the tutorial on how to root on the Oppo A1K cellphone, we first consider the meaning of the root.
What is Root?
The root is nothing but the process of getting complete control of your device. After rooting your device you will get full control of your android device in your hand. You can do a lot of things after rooting. But there are not only the advantages of Root but also the disadvantages of the same. Check below what the pros and cons are.
What Are The Pros After Root?
There are many benefits of Root. I have listed 4 Main Advantages after Root, namely: –
- After you root your device, you can install flashable zip files and custom ROMs.
- You can download paid apps for free after root by using some apps that only work on rooted devices.
- You can Download various MODs or Hack for your Android Game.
- You can customize your device according to your needs.
What Are The Disadvantages After Root?
- Once you have rooted your device, your device warranty will be lost.
- Some users reported that after root. their device became slower than usual.
- If you do not follow a trusted guide then your device may turn off and there is no choice but to restore it to stock ROM which can completely wipe your device data.
So, now that you understand what is Root, its advantages and disadvantages. Now let’s start with the real topic of this tutorial which is how to root Oppo A1K without PC.
4 Ways to Root Oppo A1K Without PC
Below are several ways to Root Oppo A1K without needing a PC. So, Follow the instructions I give below carefully.
1. How to Root Oppo A1K without SuperSU
- So, first of all, Download the Latest SuperSu and paste it into the root of your SD Card.
- Now, Power off your device and boot your device into custom recovery by pressing and holding the volume up button + power button at the same time.
- Now if you have TWRP installed then a screen will open something like this: –
- Now, you have to knock the install button then browse the location where you’re pasting SuperSU and then select the file SuperSU, and then Scroll to the right to begin the installation process. Take a look at the image for reference.
- Wait and once it’s done reboot your device.
2. With KingoRoot
So, if the above method didn’t work, you can try this method. This method will root your device in one click. Follow the steps below to root your device.
- First of all, Download Kingoroot APK and install it on your android device.
- Now open the app and tap on ‘ Root My Device ‘.
- Now will start the root process.
- Don’t do anything until the process is complete.
- Wait and enjoy.
3. How to Root Oppo A1K without PC with FramaRoot
- Download and install FramaRoot on your mobile from this link
- Open the application, select Aragon and then, Superuser
- Wait for the rooting process to end by itself
- Restart the phone
4. With Magisk
- First of all, Download Magisk Manager and copy it on your device’s SD card.
- Now, boot your device into TWRP mode, by pressing and holding Volume Up button + Power button simultaneously.
- Then go to Install> Select Magisk Zip File> Swipe to Install.
- Now, wait for the installation to complete.
- Now reboot your device.
Those were 4 ways to root Oppo A1K without needing a PC. It’s not easy to do it. If, this article is useful for sharing with your friends.