3 Ways to Root Samsung Galaxy A10 Without PC  – I will show you how to root Samsung Galaxy A10 without a PC. And with an easy step-by-step tutorial on how to root successfully. So, let’s jump straight into the tutorial guide. Read to the end.
3 Ways to Root Samsung Galaxy A10 Without PC
In recent times, Samsung has focused on low-cost smartphones with high specs. This year the company launched their all-new Galaxy M smartphone series followed by the Galaxy A series. The Galaxy A10, Galaxy A30, and Galaxy A50 are specifically designed to target offline shoppers. All in all, the new Galaxy A10 features everything you’d expect from a mid-range smartphone.
Also, read related article:
- How to Flash Oppo Neo R831K
- How to Flash Oppo Joy R1001
- How to Root and Install TWRP Realme 5i Without PC
- 4 Ways To Root Vivo Y12 Without PC With Magisk and SuperSU
Samsung Galaxy A10 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A10 comes with a 6.2-inch HD IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 720 × 1520 pixels. It runs on One UI based on the Android 9.0 Pie version. The phone is powered by an octa-core Exynos 7884 SoC coupled with a Mali-G71 MP2 GPU. It packs 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 1TB.
The smartphone sports a 13MP rear camera with an f/1.9 aperture lens, LED flash, Panorama, HDR mode, etc. While the front is equipped with a 5MP selfie camera with an LED flash. It has a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio, MicroUSB 2.0, etc. It has a non-removable 3,400 mAh battery with an accelerometer and range. sensors.
The root will void your phone’s warranty. In addition, Techrizwa.com will not be liable for any damages. I recommend proceeding at your own risk.
- To avoid any distractions, make sure your phone is at least 50% charged.
- This process requires TWRP to be flashed on your phone.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A10 Without PC
1. How to Root Galaxy A10 Without PC with Magisk
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy A10:
Step 1: Download Magisk.zip.
Download the Latest Magisk and Magisk Manager
|MAGISK VERSION||MAGISK DOWNLOAD LINK|
|MAGISK MANAGER VERSION||DOWNLOAD LINK|
|New Magisk Manager||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.3.5||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.3.4||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.3.2||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.3.1||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.3.0||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.2.0||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.1.1||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.1.0||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.0.0||Download|
|Magisk Manager v6.1.0||Download|
|Magisk Manager v6.0.1||Download|
Step 2: Turn off your phone and turn it back on to TWRP mode.
Step 3: To do so, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time.
Note: If you can’t boot into recovery, use the TWRP Manager app from Google Play Store.
Step 4: Click on the Install option from the TWRP main menu.
All the files and folders present on your phone will appear on the screen.
Step 5: Just select the Magisk.zip file that was downloaded earlier.
Step 6: To start the root process, just swipe in the right direction.
Wait until the root process is complete. It won’t last for a few minutes.
Step 7: Now restart your phone by simply selecting the Reboot System option.
Finally! This is how you can root Samsung Galaxy A10 using Magisk and TWRP.
Note: To confirm root access, use the Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
2. How to Root Samsung Galaxy A10 Without PC with SuperSU
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy A10:
Step 1: Download SuperSU.zip.
SuperSU zip root file
SuperSU apk Root file
Of course, you will find many apps in the Google Play store with the name – SuperSU, believe me, more than 80% of the apps are fake. Here, we will give you various links to download any SuperSu apk version you like.
Step 2: Same as Method 1, power off your device and boot into TWRP recovery.
Step 3: In TWRP, click on the Install option.
Step 4: From your phone storage, select the downloaded SuperSU.zip file.
Step 5: On the next screen, swipe in the right direction to start the actual rooting process.
As soon as the process is complete, a successful root message will appear in TWRP recovery.
Finally! You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy A10 using SuperSU and TWRP.
3. How to Root Samsung Galaxy A10 Without PC with KingRoot
- First, you need to download the KingRoot app on your Samsung Galaxy A10.
- And then Install the App on the phone. Also, enable unknown sources in the settings menu.
- And now open the app on your smartphone and click on the “big button – No Root Permission”.
- Do not touch your screen while the process is in progress.
- That’s it, your phone has root access now.
- DMCA: Techrizwa.com complies with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate action. If your copyrighted material has been posted on the site and you want this material removed, Contact us.
Good luck to you successfully rooting your Samsung Galaxy A10. If you face any problems, feel free to write in the comments below.