How to Root Samsung Galaxy S10 S10+ and S10E (Exynos) with Magisk – Finally, the Root method is available for the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 +, and S10e. Here we are sharing an unofficial method to install official Magisk on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 +, and S10e.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S10 S10+ and S10E (Exynos) with Magisk
This method is only for Samsung running on OneUI based on Android Pie (9.0). If you want to Root your Samsung Galaxy S10 We will show you. You can root on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 +, and S10e in Andoird Pie firmware by following the steps below.
Also, read related article:
- [100% Test Work] 5 Ways to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Without PC
- How to Root Lenovo A6000 Without PC / Computer
- How To Root Andromax C With Framaroot (100% Easy!)
- How To Root LG L60 Without PC Laptop Easily
Thanks to the acclaimed developer at XDA ‘ topjohnwu ‘ has managed to find a root way on the Exynos-based Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10 +. Before doing all these processes first, you need to unlock the bootloader on your Samsung, the method is almost the same as the UBL realme 3 Pro method. Without unlocking the bootloader, you cannot root your device. If you want to Root Samsung you will void your device warranty so let’s start at your own risk.
Tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 +, and S10E (Exynos) with Magisk
The method described below is only meant for the Exynos variants of the Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e. This will drop KNOX, and thus void your warranty as well. Tripping Knox also means you can’t use the Samsung Pay and Secure folders and some banking apps.
Samsung launched the Samsung Galaxy S10 series with two variants one with the Exynos 9820 and the other is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845. Both devices launched with Android 9.0 Pie. Here we will show you a guide on how to root Galaxy S10, S10 +, and S10e with the latest magisk.
Pros and Cons of Rooting
After Root Galaxy S10 / S10e / S10 + you can customize your device. But before starting a complete backup of your device, it will wipe full storage, and one thing the warranty will be void after rooting the device.
Here are some of the benefits of Root, you can remove Samsung Experience bloatware, System Apps. Changing the Samsung Experience font and theme, Customizing the phone by installing the root application, Mod the device with the Magisk module, and many more. Let’s start the tutorial.
- Before starting the root process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery files, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt pairing.
- Install Samsung Drivers.
- Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging, OEM Open on Samsung Device to connect your device in ADB, fastboot mode.
- Unlock OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ check the box "OEM Unlock"
- Download Required Files and Reading Guide.
Download Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 +, and S10e Root Files
Canary Patched Magisk
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 +, and S10e on Android Pie
- Download the stock firmware for your device.
- Then extract and copy the AP tar file to your device.
- Now install the ‘ Canary Patched Magisk ‘ apk on your device and open it.
- In Magisk Manager, Go to Settings ⇒ Patched Boot Output Format and select ” .img.tar “.
- After that go back to Magisk’s house and select the option ” Install ⇒ Install ⇒ select and patch file “.
- Now select the AP tar file. Magisk Manager will patch all firmware files and save the result to [Internal Storage] / Download/magisk_patched.tar.
- Connect your device to the computer and copy ” magisk_patched.tar ” on your desktop.
- After that download Odin and extract Odin-v3. *. * And run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
- Then Turn off your device.
- Turn your device into Download Mode By (Power + Bixby + Volume Up) .
Keep Pressing Volume Up to receive warning Then Phone Will Change Download Mode
- Again Connect your phone with a PC via USB.
- ODIN will detect your device.
- Uncheck Automatic Reboot from Options.
- Namely, check the AP Box, select the ‘ magisk_patched.tar ‘ file.
- Like the Screenshot:
- Now click Start Button on ODIN to start the installation process.
- When finished you will see PASS! message on ODIN after that Press Power + Volume Down to exit download mode. As soon as the screen turns off, immediately press Power + Bixby + Volume Up and hold the Volume Up button until you see the stock recovery screen.
- When you are in Stock Recovery mode, choose to wipe data/factory reset to wipe device data.
- Now select “Reboot system now” and immediately press Power + Bixby + Volume Up ⇒ Bootloader Warning ⇒ Release all buttons.
- That’s it now you can enjoy all the root features on your device.
Keep those things in mind before booting your device:
- A system without Magisk ⇒ Turning on normally.
- The system with Magisk ⇒ Power + Bixby + Volume Up ⇒ Bootloader warning ⇒ Releases all buttons.
- Stock recovery ⇒ Power + Bixby + Volume Up ⇒ Bootloader warning ⇒ Keep the volume down.
If you have any problems with How to Root Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 +, and S10e (Exynos) with Magisk, please ask in the comments below.