How to Root Sony Xperia M Single & Dual 2021 – In the previous firmware series, we could very easily root only with the Framaroot application and the like. However, this time most Sony M, both single and dual, have upgraded to JB4.3.
How to Root Sony Xperia M Single & Dual 2021
Therefore we also have to change the root method, we can no longer use root applications such as framaroot. One of the requirements to successfully root in version JB4.3 is that you need to Unlock the Bootloader.
To unlock it yourself, you have to be in version JB below 4.3 because Unlocking the bootloader requires root access first. So please root using the Framaroot application on version JB 4.3 and below and when you still want to use the latest firmware, please continue the tutorial following the root procedure:
How to Root Sony Xperia M Single & Dual
- First, please move the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.93.zip file to external memory.
- Then Open Flashtool
- Turn off your Sony > Then enter fastboot mode, how to connect the USB cable while pressing the volume up button <+>
- Keep holding the volume up button until you see the description: – INFO – Device connected in fastboot mode.
- Then click Flash (lightning logo)
- Next Select Fasboot mode > OK
- Then select Select kernel to Flash
- And continue Select the file 4.3-boot.img (don’t forget to change the file type to * .img)> Open (for Dual select the file 4.3-xmd-boot.img )
- If successful you will see a description of OKAY and finished
- Remove the USB Cable
- Then enter CWM (How to turn on your Sony, when the logo appears, immediately press the volume up (+) button repeatedly until it enters the CWM menu)
- Select mount and storage > mount / system
- Select install zip > choose zip from / storage / sdcard1 > UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.93.zip > Yes
- If the SuperSU icon appears, it means that your Sony has been successfully rooted.
- Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website techrizwa.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every day