3 Easy Ways to Root VIVO V15 without a PC 2021 – In this article, I will show you how to root Hp Vivo V15 without PC. And with an easy step-by-step instructional guide on how to successfully root. So, let’s jump right into the tutorial guide.
3 Easy Ways to Root VIVO V15 without a PC 2021
Vivo V15 specifications
Here are some of the main features and specifications of the recently launched Hp Vivo V15.
Also, read related article:
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi GO
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A40 (100% Working)
- How To Root Lenovo A6000 Plus Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Xiaomi Mi 8 (100% Working)
- First, it has a 6.39-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 2316 pixels. Total pixels per inch.
- And VIVO V15 Pro is also equipped with Android 9 Pie.
- And under the hood, this phone has a Snapdragon 675 chipset.
- This phone also comes with 6GB / 8GB Ram and 128GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensors are – 48MP + 8MP + 5MP triple rear camera and 32MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on this phone is a non-removable 3700 mAh.
What do you mean by Root?
Root or Rooting the device means you can now take full control of your Android device. After rooting, the smartphone has the ability to customize out of bounds. So, there are several benefits of rooting Vivo V15 without a PC. So, let’s see what the benefits are.
Advantages or Benefits of Rooting Vivo V15?
Well, here are some of the advantages of rooting the cellphone on the VIVO V15 Android:
- First of all, the user is in control of the phone.
- And also customize the user interface and control the CPU and GPU frequencies.
- There are also various Mods available that can be downloaded for free.
- You can also, Install Custom Roms on the phone.
- In conclusion, you can customize the VIVO V15 Android phone beyond the limits.
So above are some of the main benefits of rooting your Android smartphone. But is everything all right? NOT. Below are some of the drawbacks or drawbacks of rooting the phone.
Disadvantages of Root VIVO V15?
Now let’s take a look at some of the downsides of rooting the VIVO V15 Android smartphone :
- First, the warranty does not apply after rooting the device.
- And your phone can be completely dead and unusable. (If something goes wrong)
- Also, performance issues may arise due to a lack of optimization for a particular model.
So now that you have seen the advantages and disadvantages of rooting Vivo V15, Let’s have a look at the step-by-step tutorial on how to root the phone.
- First, charge your cellphone 60%. (to avoid distraction)
- And make sure to unlock the bootloader before rooting.
- Before rooting, install TWRP Recovery on VIVO V15.
- This guide is only for rooting the VIVO V15 Android phone.
- Techrizwa.com not responsible if there is a problem with your cellphone. Please do so at your own risk.
3 Ways to Root on Vivo V15 Without PC
Method 1: How to Root Vivo V15 without PC with Framaroot
Step 1: Download the Framaroot application.
Step 2: Install the app on your phone and open it.
Step 3: Now click on the Install Superuser option.
Step 4: Under it, click on the Gandalf option.
This will initiate the root process. After a few seconds, your Vivo V15 will be rooted with a successful message as shown below.
Step 5: Just reboot your device now.
After restarting, you will see an app called Superuser installed on your device. This will confirm that your Vivo V15 is successfully rooted.
This is how you can root Vivo V15 without PC using the Framaroot application.
Note: To confirm whether your phone is rooted or not, install the Root Checker app from the Google Play Store.
Method 2: How To Root Viv0 V15 Without PC With KingRoot
Step 1: Download the KingRoot application.
Step 2: Install the application on your phone.
Note: If you get the ‘Blocked by Play Protect’ error then click on Details.
Then click Install anyway.
Note: If KingRoot fails to install, please refer to our tutorial:
Step 3: Open your phone settings and click on Accessibility.
Step 4: On the next screen, click on KingRoot.
Step 5: Then enable accessibility for the KingRoot application.
Step 6: Now run the installed KingRoot application. This will check your device’s model number. So, wait and be patient.
Step 7: From the main screen, click on the blue Try Root option.
This will initiate the root process on Vivo V15.
In a few seconds, your device will be rooted.
Method 3: How To Root Vivo V15 Without PC With Kingo Root
Step 1: Download the Kingo Root application.
Step 2: Install and launch the application.
Step 3: As soon as the application opens, click on the One Click Root option.
The root process will begin.
Wait for it to finish. It shouldn’t take a few minutes.
After the root process is complete, a message saying Root Succeeded will appear. There he is! Your Vivo V15 is successfully rooted using the Kingo Root application.
This is the way you can root Vivo V15 without using a PC or laptop. Now you can install TWRP, flash ROM, take a Nandroid backup and do a lot more on your Vivo device. For questions, please comment below.
android and do a lot more on your Vivo device. For questions, please comment below.